RFR(L): 8130654: ppc: implement MultiplyToLen intrinsic

Lindenmaier, Goetz goetz.lindenmaier at sap.com
Sat Jul 11 15:38:36 UTC 2015

Hi Volker,

thanks for looking at this!
I fixed frame_ppc and ppc.ad.  I also use R1_SP
in stubGenerator.

But I left the use of the registers as is.  As the registers
spilled contain 'real' values and can only be used as
temp after they are spilled.  I think this is expressed by
the current wording quite well.

updated webrev:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~goetz/webrevs/8130654-mulToLen/webrev.02/

Best regards,