G1 as a CMS replacement

Kirk Pepperdine kirk at kodewerk.com
Mon Jun 8 06:51:03 UTC 2015

Hi Jon,

I should have added to my last email is what I’m looking for is to move the collector to be more useful in big server environments. I’m not sure that you’d want to, or can use the same strategies for smaller or mobile apps. This is why I believe the idea of a 1 size fits all collector fundamentally flawed.

Regards,
Kirk