jdk9/hs is CLOSED

Andrew Haley aph at redhat.com
Thu May 12 14:10:47 UTC 2016

On 05/12/2016 03:06 PM, Christian Tornqvist wrote:
> FC means that no RFE/Features can be pushed without approval from the JDK 9
> Release Team. The updated schedule was published to the OpenJDK community in
> December last year by Mark Reinhold.

You're not helping very much.  Or rather, you're restating what I've
heard already but I don't know what that means.  Is finishing off the
compact string intrinsics for AArch64 a RFE/Feature or not?  I don't
know.  As far as I'm concerned it's a work in progress, which started
some time ago.

Andrew.