RFR(M): PPC64: improve array copy stubs by using vector instructions

Lindenmaier, Goetz goetz.lindenmaier at sap.com
Tue May 24 08:29:41 UTC 2016

Hi Gustavo,

thanks for contributing this optimization to the ppc port!

The change looks good, nice work.

Next time, please use correct subject in the RFR mail, the bugID is missing.
Also, address the RFR to everybody.  This one you addressed to Martin.
In general, you need several reviews.
Martin, thanks for reviewing though!

Martin, I think you can push this as it's ppc-only.

Best regards,
  Goetz.