jdk9/hs is CLOSED

Jesper Wilhelmsson jesper.wilhelmsson at oracle.com
Tue Oct 11 14:22:36 UTC 2016

Hi Volker,

Yes, jdk9/hs is still closed. There are issues with our nightly testing that are
blocking us. I have not heard any timeline for when the issues will be resolved.

Critical changes are approved on a case by case basis.

If you are pushing to parts of the JDK that are not covered by the nightly tests
I think we can approve these changes.
/Jesper