RFR: JDK-8156800 - Convert QuickSort_test to GTest

Jesper Wilhelmsson jesper.wilhelmsson at oracle.com
Wed Oct 19 10:30:41 UTC 2016

Hi,

I managed to mix up the bugIDs and sent an update to this webrev to the TestOS
GTest conversion in this thread:

http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/hotspot-dev/2016-October/024911.html

Inlining the mail below for clarity:

Kirill gave me some feedback offline and this is an updated version of the test.

It's using EXPECT instead of ASSERT to allow all test cases to be executed even
in the presence of failures and the test cases has been renamed.

I also updated the copyright date since I learned that the copyright should
follow the code, not the file, and we are moving older code into a new file.

New webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~jwilhelm/8156800/webrev.01/

(I have moved the webrev to the right place and updated the link i the mail above.)

Rachel replied and suggested to add parentheses in lines 57 and 58 to ease
visual scanning. I have added that in my local change.

  57   bool a_is_odd = ((a % 2) == 1);
  58   bool b_is_odd = ((b % 2) == 1);

I now have three reviewer approvals for this change but no Reviewer. Could
someone please have a look?

Thanks,
/Jesper