RFR: 8199220: Zero build broken after 8195103 and 8191102 (was RFR: 8199220: Zero build broken)

Thomas Stüfe thomas.stuefe at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 19:54:53 UTC 2018

Hi Edward,

Thanks a lot for the fixing work!

However, I am not so sure about the change to debug.hpp. Is the point of
the Static assert thing not The missing <false> Specialization? In which
case the compile error you saw there was a static assert firing...
I may be wrong, maybe Erik could clarify?

Otherwise the change looks good. Thank you.

..Thomas