RFR(XS): 8005875: G1: Kitchensink fails with ParallelGCThreads=0

Vitaly Davidovich vitalyd at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 00:05:53 UTC 2013

Hi John,

I think the following assert can be strengthened a bit to be:

assert((_parallel_workers == NULL && parallel_marking_threads() == 0)||
513            parallel_marking_threads() > 0,
514            "parallel workers not set up correctly");

Don't know whether to also verify max_parallel_marking_ threads() == 0
there - may be too paranoid.

Looks good otherwise.

Thanks

Sent from my phone