RFR (XS): 8220388: Increase -inlinehint-threshold for Clang to avoid G1 pause time regression

Man Cao manc at google.com
Mon Apr 29 05:30:32 UTC 2019

Hi Jiangli,

Thanks for the feedback. I wasn't aware that we optimize for size on
MacOSX, so I changed it to Linux-only:
https://cr.openjdk.java.net/~manc/8220388/webrev.02/

Size and performance comparison was included in
https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8220388, copying sizes below:
Sizes of libjvm.so:
GoogGcc-default: 25369007
GoogClang-default: 22946876