Open code review for 8061999 Enhance VM option parsing to allow options to be specified

Daniel D. Daugherty daniel.daugherty at oracle.com
Mon Jul 20 14:49:15 UTC 2015

David,

Ron's out of the office today (Monday) so I'll chime in.

We asked Ron to finish addressing the round 0 code review comments
before rebasing his project to the current RT_Baseline in order to
preserve the proper context for those replies and adjustments.

Ron's project was last rebased just before Gerard's awesome cmd
line option validation work. We also knew that Jeremy's env var
changes were coming and that we likely had conflicts there. Lots
of dust is flying in the cmd line options arena lately!

Dan