RFR (XS): 8074085: os::get_native_stack() could use some cleanup

Всеволод Толстопятов qwwdfsad at gmail.com
Tue May 31 10:22:45 UTC 2016

Does it mean it can't even go to dev branch?

I'm not (should it be stated explicitly in mail as long as it's in CR?),
I'm not even an openjdk author (webrev is hosted by my colleague as you can
see), that's why I'm trying to send simple patches to get into contribution
process first, sorry if this RFR confused you.

--
Best regards,
Tolstopyatov Vsevolod