RFR: 8225035: Thread stack size issue caused by large TLS size

Roger Riggs Roger.Riggs at oracle.com
Mon Jul 8 14:55:55 UTC 2019

Hi,

src/hotspot/os/linux/os_linux.cpp:

849: typo in comment: "allocats" ->  "allocates"

Will there be a release note describing the behavior and possibly the
relation to the
system property "jdk.lang.processReaperUseDefaultStackSize" added by
8086278  [1].

If so, add a label release-note=yes to the issue and create a subtask
with for the "Release Note:.....".

Thanks, Roger