RFR (XS) 8236917: TestInstanceKlassSize.java fails with "The size computed by SA for java.lang.Object does not match"

Leonid Mesnik leonid.mesnik at oracle.com
Tue Jan 14 20:45:33 UTC 2020

Hi

The fix looks good itself (you still need 'R'eview). However I see about
20 other SA/ tests where lingeredApp is still executed with vm.opts
only. Even it doesn't cause any failures it means that tests silently
ignore java.opts set by user.

I think it makes sense to fix them also or file new issue for this activity.

Leonid