<i18n dev> Do developers or end-users create currency.properties?

Naoto Sato naoto.sato at oracle.com
Wed Nov 21 12:32:37 PST 2012

Hi Alan,

I think it's a good idea to provide a way to specify the currency
properties file location. As to whether it belongs to spec or not, I
think we need make it as part of spec, otherwise it may not conform to
the existing spec, i.e., lib/currency.properties will not be read if
this new mechanism is invoked.

Naoto