<i18n dev> [8] Request for review: 8000245/8000273/8000615

Naoto Sato naoto.sato at oracle.com
Mon Oct 15 23:49:13 PDT 2012

Since CLDR may not have all the defaults on the root bundle, I changed
the fix to use ResourceBundle.containsKey() method which guarantees to
look for the key including its parent bundles. Also changed
OpenListResourceBundle to ResourceBundle, since it is no longer needed.
Here is the latest webrev:

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~naoto/8000245.8000273.8000615/webrev.02/

Naoto