<i18n dev> Slovenia Pre Euro currency problem

Deven You youdwei at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed May 8 23:18:59 PDT 2013

Hi All,

There is a problem for display Slovenia Pre Euro currency, a test
case[1] can reproduce this problem:

expected:

sl_SI Slovenian (Slovenia) currency example:
Expected o/p: EUR 1.234,56
Actual o/p  : EUR 1.234,56
sl_SI_EURO Slovenian (Slovenia,Euro) currency example:
Expected o/p: EUR 1.234,56
Actual o/p  : EUR 1.234,56
sl_SI_PREEURO Slovenian (Slovenia,PREEURO) currency example:
Expected o/p: tol 1.234,56
Actual o/p  : tol 1.234,56

Actual:

sl_SI Slovenian (Slovenia) currency example:
Expected o/p: EUR 1.234,56
Actual o/p  : EUR 1.234,56
sl_SI_EURO Slovenian (Slovenia,Euro) currency example:
Expected o/p: EUR 1.234,56
Actual o/p  : EUR 1.234,56
sl_SI_PREEURO Slovenian (Slovenia,PREEURO) currency example:
Expected o/p: tol 1.234,56
Actual o/p  : EUR 1.234,56
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.RuntimeException: The output doesn't match
	at TestCurr_Slovenia.assertEquals(TestCurr_Slovenia.java:35)
	at TestCurr_Slovenia.checkCurrency(TestCurr_Slovenia.java:27)
	at TestCurr_Slovenia.testCurr_Slovenia(TestCurr_Slovenia.java:16)
	at TestCurr_Slovenia.main(TestCurr_Slovenia.java:41)

I found there is already some discuss about Slovenia Pre Euro currency
problem:
http://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/i18n-dev/2012-August/000751.html^.
And in that thread, Sean suggested there is already a patch posted to
solve this problem.
I did a search for the whole mailing list, but not find any discuss
about the patch mentioned in above link.

So I just put the patch[2] again and see if anyone can take a look?

[1] TestCurr_Slovenia.java
<http://jira.hursley.ibm.com/java/secure/attachment/14483/TestCurr_Slovenia.java>
in attachment
[2] http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~youdwei/ojdk-667/webrev/