<i18n dev> RFR: 8049343: (tz) Support tzdata2014f

Aleksej Efimov aleksej.efimov at oracle.com
Wed Aug 27 13:53:17 UTC 2014

Masayoshi,
Thank you for a detailed review - I tried to address all your comments.
Please, see the updated review:
http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~aefimov/8049343/9/webrev.03
About the workarounds - I will start discussion with Sherman when the
tzdata2014f (and I suppose the 2014g - it will be available soon
according to tzdata mail-list [1]) integration will be complete.

-Aleksej

[1] tzdata2014g is coming:
http://mm.icann.org/pipermail/tz/2014-August/021528.html