<i18n dev> Review Request: JDK-8073211 javadoc of Format parseObject methods should specify NullPointerExceptions

Naveen Kumar naveen.ah.kumar at oracle.com
Fri Nov 20 10:20:56 UTC 2015

Hi,
      Please consider this updated webrev.01 for the review of bug
JDK-8073211

Bug:            https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8073211
webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~okutsu/naveen/8073211/webrev.01/

updates in fix:
                           Masayoshi pointed out that there was already
a NullPointerException for pos. So I have merged both of them like this:

* @throws NullPointerException if {@code source} or {@code pos} is null.

Sorry for posting it multiple times.

regards
Naveen