<i18n dev> CLDR Irish time zone name

Mark Davis ☕️ mark at macchiato.com
Wed Feb 14 06:24:23 UTC 2018

I'm pretty annoyed with the TZ group lately; there seems to be little
consideration for compatibility.

I think, if it comes to it, we may need to be prepared to fork the "input
data" in CLDR. My hope is that they will instead at least maintain the
current format AND some new-fangled format that goes off into the weeds as
part of the TZ project.

Mark