<i18n dev> RFR: JDK-8316559: Refactor some util/Calendar tests to JUnit [v2]

Justin Lu jlu at openjdk.org
Fri Sep 22 22:12:00 UTC 2023

On Fri, 22 Sep 2023 20:45:39 GMT, Lance Andersen <lancea at openjdk.org> wrote:

> Overall, this is fine.
>
> I would like to suggest comments to introduce all tests and DataProviders. Extra credit for helper methods.
>
> From a future maintainers Point of view, having more info in the tests is beneficial.

Thanks for reviewing Lance. Agreed, there's been times where I've wished there was more context in the test file itself, rather than having to navigate to the JBS issue or older diffs for more info.

Updated to have comments for tests, data providers, and helper methods as you suggested (will do the same for future JUnit conversions).