jdk/jdk repository transition to Git, GitHub and Skara is done

Erik Helin erik.helin at oracle.com
Tue Sep 15 08:50:58 UTC 2020

On 9/15/20 10:24 AM, Aleksey Shipilev wrote:
> On 9/15/20 10:21 AM, Severin Gehwolf wrote:
>> Is the /test pull request command supposed to be working by now? I'm
>> seeing these messages[i] when trying to do "/test tier1":
>>
>> """
>> you need to get approval to run the tests in tier1 for commits up
>> until <sha>
>> """
>>
>> Is there some additional setup needed for jdk/submit-like functionality?
>
> Already asked here:
>
> https://mail.openjdk.java.net/pipermail/skara-dev/2020-September/003287.html
>
> It seems this is still in the works.

Yes, still working on it. We've had a bunch of issues to resolve
post-transition (not a huge surprise that a 3x increase in users would
uncover some bugs).

We are slowly but steadily working our way through the bug backlog.
Getting the /test command to work to is somewhat lower priority than
bugs blocking contributors from being able to integrate, so we haven't
gotten around to it just yet.

Sorry that this is taking some time, rest assured that we are working as
fast we can.

Thanks,
Erik