Coming soon: jtreg 7.1

Jonathan Gibbons jonathan.gibbons at oracle.com
Thu Nov 17 21:14:03 UTC 2022

Peter,

Don't worry, jtreg will continue to support running tests on JDK 8 for
as long as JDK 8 is supported.

The note about using JDK 11 is about the version of JDK used to run the
jtreg tool itself, and not about the version of JDK used to run the
tests.  jtreg supports running tests on all supported versions of JDK,
JDK 8 on up.

-- Jon