Consolidating memory leak related labels in JBS

Jesper Wilhelmsson jesper.wilhelmsson at oracle.com
Fri Oct 21 18:50:11 UTC 2022

Getting back to this. There didn't seem to be any objections so I have made the change now.

These labels are no longer in use: memoryleak, memory_leak, Memoryleak, MemoryLeak, MemoryLeaks, leak, Leak, leaks, leakage   -- All of these are now memory-leak

As for the other labels;

accessibility, Accessibility, a11y, A11Y  -- I agree that these could be merged into just using accessibility, but I also don't know the history here so there may be some reason.

testbug vs noreg-self  -- I believe testbug was used for a wider range of issues than what noreg-self is, so to get rid of testbug would require to actually go through them (13.460) manually to sort out what noreg-label (if any) should be used instead.

/Jesper