OpenJDK configuration with emscripten problem

Çağla Nur Yuva caglanuryuva at gmail.com
Thu Aug 15 19:08:11 UTC 2024

I don't know if it is a correct mail address to get support for openJDK
project, if it is not, you can ignore the message below.

I am trying to configure openjdk (https://github.com/openjdk/jdk) with
emscripten toolchain. However, whether I use emconfigure or not, I can't
manage to configure openjdk with emscripten toolchain whatever values I
gave for host, target or openjdk-target etc.

Does OpenJDK configure file has support for emscripten toolchain? If it is
not, how can I add this support to openJDK? I would like to hear your
suggestions. Could you please clearly provide as much detail as possible?

Thank you.