OpenJDK configuration with emscripten problem

Dalibor Topic dalibor.topic at oracle.com
Thu Aug 15 20:53:00 UTC 2024

Hi Çağla,

you want the build-dev mailing list for that kind of questions.
Forwarded there. You can subscribe via
https://mail.openjdk.org/mailman/listinfo/build-dev

Short answer is that there is no support for emscripten yet. If that's
something you'd like to add, then build-dev is the right place to
discuss it.

Fwiw, if you look through emscripten issues, someone else has already
been on a similar journey recently. [0]

cheers,
dalibor topic

[0] https://github.com/emscripten-core/emscripten/issues/21961

--
<http://www.oracle.com> Dalibor Topic
Consulting Product Manager

Oracle Global Services Germany GmbH
Registergericht: Amtsgericht München, HRB 246209
Geschäftsführer: Ralf Herrmann