Proposal: Require re-review before integration if the PR is modified

Thomas Stüfe thomas.stuefe at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 10:43:39 UTC 2024

Thanks, Jorn. Yeah, okay, but this seems rather cumbersome. And it leaves
the reviewers guessing. As a Reviewer, I want to see a PR branch that is
kept in sync with master, especially for longer-running PRs.

Another thought, would it be possible for Skara to disregard changes that
just fix the copyrights? I have many reviews ending with "LGTM, please fix
copyrights before pushing". It would be nice not to need another review for
those.

Thanks, Thomas