[8u-dev] RFA (XS) 8213583: Error while opening the JFileChooser when desktop contains shortcuts pointing to deleted files

Aleksey Shipilev shade at redhat.com
Fri Feb 22 16:52:35 UTC 2019

On 2/22/19 5:46 PM, Hohensee, Paul wrote:
> Also, it would be good to have a way to tag an issue with "I'm starting work on a backport to
> <>". The current tag, e.g., jdk8u-fix-request, seems to me to assume that you already have a
> patch.

We (some Red Hat people) have the "redhat-openjdk" tag that we use to track the issues we are taking
care of. It does not mean that somebody is working at the issue right now, though. Expanding jdk8u-*
tag space would mean we deviate from 11u and 12u processes, which would be confusing, I think.

-Aleksey