Notification about AARCH64 open port merge to jdk9/dev

Vladimir Kozlov vladimir.kozlov at oracle.com
Fri Feb 27 17:58:57 UTC 2015

Thank you, Andrew

Okay, I am making executive :) decision to merge on Monday (unless
someone strongly objects until then).

Note, I am pushing to jdk9/dev and it will take time before the code
will propagate to Hotspot groups repos (could be next Friday or even
later). We need the code to be in those repos to push any changes for
Hotspot.

Best regards,
Vladimir