TestNG build failing with JDK9 Jigsaw due to Gradle

Alan Bateman Alan.Bateman at oracle.com
Tue Nov 3 15:03:12 UTC 2015

On 03/11/2015 13:41, Jochen Theodorou wrote:

> Well, what we currently do is fill a ClassInfo class (a kind of
> reflection cache from which we generate our meta class) with the all
> the members we can access. This is the non-private members from the
> parents and all declared members of the current class. If the current
> class is blocked, it will automatically consist only of the not
> blocked information from the parent.
By "blocked" then do you mean setAccessible(true) fails or specific
exceptions like IllegalAccess*, InaccessibleObjectException or maybe
SecurityException?

Does it meant that Groovy will work with strong encapsulation? I realize
there are issues with support for dynamic code generation that aren't
currently exposed in the API.