ResolutionException when migrating to Jigsaw

Rahman USTA rahman.usta.88 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 19:55:31 UTC 2017

ikonli.fontawesome.pack is not a modular jar, so it is an auto-module and
it is a 3rd party dependency. When I look at source code of it, I didn't
see any import for com.sun.java.browser.plugin2 if I didn't miss anything
else.

So, is there a chance to export *jdk.plugin.dom* to
*ikonli.fontawesome.pack* inside my core module-info?

Thanks.

--
Rahman USTA
Istanbul JUG