RFR(L) : 8176176 : fix @modules in jdk_svc tests

Igor Ignatyev igor.ignatyev at oracle.com
Tue Mar 7 21:07:55 UTC 2017

http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iignatyev/8176176/webrev.00/index.html
> 2586 lines changed: 669 ins; 484 del; 1433 mod;

Hi all,

Could you please review this changeset which fix @modules dependency declaration in jdk_svc tests?
there are a couple issues w/ modules in jdk_svc tests:
 - some tests do not specify modules which they depend on
 - modules in TEST.properties is not used in cases there all tests (should) have the same @modules directive
 - @modules directive isn't placed according to current convention (before the 1st run directive)

Since this fix has already touched lots of tests, I have decided to use this opportunity and reordered some of jtreg tags as well, so there won’t be two massive updates in the tests.

Some of our tests are line number sensitive, and then I fixed jtreg declaration, they started to fail. It was really hard to find our all line number sensitive tests, so I have unified the way we declare that as a part of this fix. Please let me know if you prefer to have it done separately.

There are two one-liners which, I hope, can simplify review:
[1] shows only the changes which are not in comments. Besides obvious new added TEST.properties, there are changes in the following line number sensitive tests (which I mentioned before):
 test/com/sun/jdi/ArgumentValuesTest.java
 test/com/sun/jdi/BreakpointTest.java
 test/com/sun/jdi/FetchLocals.java
 test/com/sun/jdi/GetLocalVariables.java
 test/com/sun/jdi/GetSetLocalTest.java
 test/com/sun/jdi/LambdaBreakpointTest.java
 test/com/sun/jdi/LineNumberOnBraceTest.java
 test/com/sun/jdi/PopAndStepTest.java

[2] shows changes in jtreg tags, it can help to see that almost all changes in jtreg tags are either moving of tags which does not affect execution order or @modules changes.

webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iignatyev/8176176/webrev.00/index.html
Testing:
 - jdk_svc on linux, windows, mac
 - checked that all tests which could be executed with full jdk before still can be executed with full jdk

Thanks,
— Igor

[1] $ hg diff -w | grep "^[+-]" | grep -v "^[+-]\s*[*#]"