#LayerPrimitives aka allowing to add private package at runtime to a module ?

Andrew Dinn adinn at redhat.com
Fri Mar 17 09:26:36 UTC 2017

On 16/03/17 21:42, Jochen Theodorou wrote:
> sure, I will do that in the future if that is then the way to go.
> Because before (maybe a year ago) I was told to post to the dev list
> instead.

Perhaps so, although I think that is a misreading of what was said
(assuming it is the post I think you are referring to).

That said, I'm not really concerned about your choice of this forum on
the grounds of appropriateness of subject matter (i.e. broadly: post
here to discuss the implementation; post to the EG lists to discuss the
specification). The major problem is that of quoting and responding
*here* to a fragment of a thread posted *there* (on the EG list). If you
want to take part in a dialogue then directing your comments to another
room, albeit an adjacent one, generally falls somewhere between futile
and disruptive.

regards,

Andrew Dinn