#LayerPrimitives aka allowing to add private package at runtime to a module ?

dalibor topic dalibor.topic at oracle.com
Fri Mar 17 14:56:33 UTC 2017

On 17.03.2017 10:26, Andrew Dinn wrote:
> The major problem is that of quoting and responding
> *here* to a fragment of a thread posted *there* (on the EG list). If you
> want to take part in a dialogue then directing your comments to another
> room, albeit an adjacent one, generally falls somewhere between futile
> and disruptive.

Some people when faced with an argument like that might think 'I know a
technical solution for this technical problem, I'll just cross-post to
both lists'.

Please don't.

In the very nice analogy above, it's the equivalent of someone standing
in the door frame and shouting 'hey, everyone, did you all just hear
what was said in the other room?' each time someone says something in
either room, regardless of how important it is to either separate set of
conversations.

cheers,
dalibor topic
--
<http://www.oracle.com> Dalibor Topic | Principal Product Manager
Phone: +494089091214 <tel:+494089091214> | Mobile: +491737185961

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG | Kühnehöfe 5 | 22761 Hamburg

ORACLE Deutschland B.V. & Co. KG

<http://www.oracle.com/commitment> Oracle is committed to developing
practices and products that help protect the environment