Review Request: JMC-5996: License text not displayed when installing JMC plugins

Klara Ward klara.ward at oracle.com
Wed Jun 13 06:30:38 UTC 2018

Ola might not read this, I think JMC-5859 has his findings. I don’t remember him figuring out why Tycho had made this change, or what they recommend doing instead.

One workaround would be to not build on Windows, but that feels very limiting.
Another would be to somehow patch the manifest after the Tycho build....

// Klara