Review request for JMC-6408: Cleanup of MBeanOperationsWrapper

Langer, Christoph christoph.langer at sap.com
Wed Feb 13 14:20:28 UTC 2019

Hi Marcus,

looks good to me. Nice cleanup.

However, I'd suggest another order of arguments for MBeanOperationWrapper:: createOperations, like this:

static Collection<IOperation> createOperations(MBeanServerConnection connection , ObjectName objectName, MBeanOperationInfo[] operations)

this would match the order of arguments of the constructor of MBeanOperationWrapper.

Best regards
Christoph