Review request for JMC-6408: Cleanup of MBeanOperationsWrapper

Marcus Hirt marcus.hirt at oracle.com
Wed Feb 13 14:26:23 UTC 2019

You're quite right! I'll fix the order in a follow up check-in and
set you as reviewer, unless someone objects.

Kind regards,
Marcus

On 2019-02-13, 15:20, "Langer, Christoph" <christoph.langer at sap.com> wrote:

    Hi Marcus,

    looks good to me. Nice cleanup.

    However, I'd suggest another order of arguments for MBeanOperationWrapper:: createOperations, like this:

    static Collection<IOperation> createOperations(MBeanServerConnection connection , ObjectName objectName, MBeanOperationInfo[] operations)

    this would match the order of arguments of the constructor of MBeanOperationWrapper.

    Best regards
    Christoph