SV: Supported Eclipse versions in JMC 7.1.0.

Marcus Hirt marcus at hirt.se
Thu Feb 28 07:48:45 UTC 2019

Hi Christoph,

Since we do not use any 4.9.0 specific functionality, rather only
4.9.0 specific bundle dependencies, and only from the rcp bundle,
theoretically there should not be any problem supporting running
the plug-in version in an Eclipse 4.8.0. Of course, this would
all have to be verified, especially since we would no longer be
able to run the automated UI tests (no more Photon profile).

Kind regards,
Marcus