RFR: 7167: Agent Plugin [v6]

Joshua Matsuoka jmatsuoka at openjdk.java.net
Tue Jun 15 17:13:41 UTC 2021

@mirage22 @bric3 I've updated the PR, there were a couple of spots that got missed by eclipse when I was renaming everything and removing the exts. For whatever reason my local build worked but making a fresh build didn't, so I missed that, apologies. It's been fixed now and should work as expected

> I've a seems replacing the current agent didn't work, Is this desired behaviour ?

This sounds like a possible agent bug, I'll take a look and get back to you on that