RFR: 7455: Add support for jolokia JMX service connection [v11]

Martin Skarsaune duke at openjdk.org
Thu May 2 18:20:16 UTC 2024

On Thu, 7 Mar 2024 07:21:11 GMT, Martin Skarsaune <duke at openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Replaces parts of https://github.com/openjdk/jmc/pull/332
>
> Martin Skarsaune has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional commit since the last revision:
>
>   JMC-7455: Pick up  protocol extension and use it

I guess another note: The current way to hook the connector into `RJMXConnection` does work, and it was the cleanest way to hook it in that I came up with. However currently `RJMXConnection` does quite a lot based on the fact that it usually is an RMI connection. I suppose at some point it would be nice to better separate the protocol specific concerns.