Meeting to reach a conclusion (resend)

David M. Lloyd david.lloyd at redhat.com
Wed May 10 20:04:35 UTC 2017

I'm open to this idea.  I would like to continue to publish proposals on
this list until such a meeting can take place though.  It might serve as
a good foundation for discussion at the very least.

Some of the EG might be at DevoxxUK tomorrow and/or Wednesday (I'm not,
but other Red Hat folks are/will be).  That might be a good
(preliminary?) opportunity to meet face to face, at least for some
subset of the EG.

--
- DML