Setting PATH for jtreg

Jonathan Gibbons Jonathan.Gibbons at Sun.COM
Mon Oct 13 09:30:42 PDT 2008

Volker,

jtreg has a -e option for tunnelling env variables into scripts.
Use "jtreg -help -e" for info.   Any values specified with -e
override any defaults set up for the test. So, it should work
to use -e:PATH to override the system default value of PATH
with the value from your current environment.

-- Jon