Setting PATH for jtreg

Volker Simonis volker.simonis at gmail.com
Tue Oct 14 00:30:15 PDT 2008

Hi John,

thank you for the fast help. "-e:PATH" indeed solved the problem.

Now that you pointed me to the option I must admit that it is really
there. Unfortunately, I didn't found it before, although I did "jtreg
-help" several times. This may be perhaps because it is in the
"JDK-related Options". For me, this is not strictly a JDK-related
option and would better fit into the "General Options". But this is of
course purely a matter of taste:)

However I think a small advice in the FAQ section 4.1 cited below that
PATH can be overriden with the "-e:PATH" option may be helpfull to
others as well.

Once again thank you and best regards,
Volker