A reminder of Project Lambda's scope

Jesse Kuhnert jkuhnert at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 06:56:13 PDT 2010

This ~is~ oracle we're talking about here, given the opportunity to
screw something up it's hard to imagine which way it went.  Maybe my
only interactions with them being in the context of uncle sam left an
unfair impression though.

I also remember reading something about "if it ever makes it out of
here" in reference to forming an expert group.. Sounds like it either
isn't happening or they are oddly confident in whatever spec they've
chosen to follow.