The build is still failing on my Mac

Mike Duigou mike.duigou at oracle.com
Wed Dec 5 11:43:35 PST 2012

Everything compiled in jdk should be done with the langtools javac rather than the boot javac.

Regardless, I am using 7u9 on MacOS and not seeing this problem so it's even weirder.

If I remove the "-auxiliaryclass" then my build fails because there are indeed jdk classes with auxiliary classes.

Mike