Fwd: I can't build in MacOS

Altan Özlü sevendrofleneux at icloud.com
Wed Apr 17 01:33:30 UTC 2019

Hi it’s me again i’ve tried to use mysql in fibers and changed sync blocks in mariadb jdbc using locks. It works fine only if i create connection in current fiber if it’s started in another fiber or main thread it’s stopping at executeQuery.

Here is codes : https://gist.github.com/Sevenops/a1050b104137d2df1f799b2d0700eb0c