Cannot build loom jdk after recent changes

Alan Bateman Alan.Bateman at oracle.com
Mon Dec 16 07:46:01 UTC 2019

On 15/12/2019 20:38, Arkadiusz Gasiński wrote:
> Well, my current JAVA_HOME points to the loom JDK that I built like a
> week ago and I assume that it's my boot JDK
Can you blow away your build directory and re-run configure with the
`--with-boot-jdk` option set to a JDK 13? It is possible for a JDK build
to re-build itself (the so-called "bootcycle build") but building a JDK
with a mismatch build of itself is never reliable and has never been a
supported way to do the build (yes, it does work sometimes, not others;
the errors when it fails are always hard to decipher).

-Alan