Where to help? [Was inspired by - Re: LLVM Talks Related to Coroutines ]

Chris Phillips ChrisPhi at LGonQn.Org
Wed Feb 20 21:19:12 UTC 2019

Hi
I've been looking at and playing with Loom for a while now
and am/was planning on beginning to resurrect Zero in Loom. I'm trying
to understand if this is the appropriate time to do that or if there
are other more strategic areas where I should help. Is the intention
to provide the current support on x86_64 only as a prototype
project or do you anticipate a full integration into jdk 13+(?)?

Examining the Bug base didn't uncover much to look at other
than a suggestion by Jeremy Manson to provide access to
Native thread id's. (Really only obliquely related)
 [ https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8154176 ]

Cheers!
Chris