Crash when reading 1000 image files from fibers

Kasper Nielsen kasperni at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 12:59:08 UTC 2019

> I don't think bugreport.java.com knows about this project (it doesn't
> know about the other main projects either). So here is best.

The issue tracker functionality of GitHub might be a bit too primitive to
replace JBS. And I don't know how much autonomy individual projects
have. But maybe it makes sense for smaller projects such as Loom as
a temporary measure until it is merged. At least it is easier to search
for existing bugs/feature requests then via this mailing list.

/Kasper