How are Carrier doing these days?

Olivier Peyrusse kineolyan at protonmail.com
Tue Jun 6 13:57:32 UTC 2023

Unfortunately no. I have been following that part from the distance. So far, I have use Loom on a prototype to replace a compute engine based on Counted Completer.

I was wondering about Carrier as I remember it to be a sort of channel and was fishing for updates out of curiosity, as I was reading again books about Erlang as well as playing with Clojure Async and its channels.

So, again, sorry for not being that helpful on the topic and thanks for any information
Olivier