EA builds with changes to object monitor implementation to avoid pinning with virtual threads

Andrii Lomakin andrii0lomakin at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 08:50:54 UTC 2024

Hi Alan.
Thank you for your comprehensive response.
I meant usage of io_uring in file read/write operations.
I can of course implement it myself using foreign function API but would be
cool it see once in JDK.

Thank you for your work on synchronized locks.
Once you wrote that support of synchronized split in two phases:
1. Simpler to implement but more expensive will be done first.
2. Then more complex but lightweight solution will provided.

Is it still the case ?